High-quality Water as an Indispensable Requirement for Human Life and Development
Author: Oleg Cherne
Canst not be defined, art relished while ever mysterious…
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
The molecular basis of our lives is water. All the systems of our bodies depend on it, as human beings are ¾ water. The quality of the water in our bodies determines all its biochemical processes, our reaction to the world, and finally, the length of our lives. Understanding water is therefore a very important art, and one of the main issues currently facing humanity today. If we want to keep our bodies strong, if we want to maintain our harmony, we need to strengthen ourselves and water structure, keep it organized. We can start this with the small things, like just paying more attention to the water we drink.
Our life is only full to the extent to which we understand the nature of our birth. The molecular basis of our lives is water. It contains our code, expressed as an inner rhythm, and this rhythm is reflected in our breath. A particular type of breath has been pre-integrated in us; it is the code of our lives and personalities.
Breath forms our personality. Shallow breath means a shallow individuality. Through and by breath we form all our feelings and emotions: our speech, the look in our eyes, and how we taste are all a result of our breath. The first and last thing a person does on Earth are inhale and exhale. And water defines all of this.
The choice of whether or not we manage to crystallize our breath defines the growth of our spirit and soul. But first we have to structure the water that composes us. In other words, we have two basic formulas: the formula of water, and the formula of breath. The formula of water is what we live with now, while the formula of breathing is what we are left with at the beginning and in the end.
A person needs to structure and build their body first, then nurture it little by little, water it bit by bit, and let the body deal with the rest. Society talks a lot about abstract moral principles, but it is far more important to create the right conditions for them to form, rather than understand or define them. These conditions are contained in our form, our crystallized structure.
In order to develop, we must work on our natural formula, despite our initial potential. As might be expected, it is important to start by nurturing our body and brain, and then proceed to nurture the spirit. How could we ever hope to nurture our spirit if our brain is starving? And if our brain goes without nourishment, where are we supposed to find the energy to train our consciousness and concentration? Without concentration, we cannot understand our soul. Nature gives us everything except for one thing, concentration. And to develop it is humanity’s primary objective. This kind of concentration, in turn, determines the overall state of the body.
Otherwise, how could we ever understand our code and rhythm? Without it we can never hope to fully enjoy the abilities granted us by nature. We can only react to them. This is what forms the difference between spiritual ecstasy and ecstatic living, which is life in a structured body constantly enriched with various kinds of energy, including from the sun. What our parents bestow on us is merely the outline, or shape of our breath. Whether or not we can preserve and improve upon what we have been given depends on the structure of our body, which demands that we clearly understand the processes taking place in it.
Humans are water
Our body is 70-75% water, and all of its systems depend on this most basic of liquids. The possibilities of our bodies are defined by its blood, muscles and bones. Blood creates a constant flow in our body, muscles help us move, and bones form a stable base. The quality of the liquid inside us determines everything. This is especially important for bones, which have the smallest proportion of water, at around 25%. But the quality of this water is what really matters, as the water from bones is what nurtures our brain.
The quality of our water composition defines all of our biochemical processes, and also how a person reacts to the world around him/her. If we want to keep our bodies in shape, we must not only feed it structured water, but also avoid structural disorders between different parts of the body. Otherwise, our arms, legs, chest, and head will produce different kinds of strengths that contradict one another.
If we fail to closely observe the structure of water we consume, we interfere with the structure of our body and fracture it into small, disconnected pieces. One of these examples are the stones that form in kidneys, the bladder and other organs, wherever the flow of energy is blocked. This kind of energetic deadlock occurs when we drink the wrong type of water and it is absorbed unequally by different parts of our body.
Our kidneys, skin and joints are the first to absorb the water we consume, which is a direct correlation between water and body. That’s why the most important aspect of any healthy lifestyle is what we drink. By all means, other healthy activities, such as exercising, help us deal with immediate issues, but at the same time they can create long-term problems as well. As we jump and run around, we shake ourselves around quite a bit, but this does nothing to really improve our water structure, what happens instead is a primitive form of water circulation aimed at sustaining the state of the body.
In the end, we just end up destroying ourselves, because our existence is just a series of constant shake-ups. Once they stop happening as well, only destruction remains. If we are truly concerned with our health, we should think not only about what kind of water we drink, but also how to structure it, which does not just happen overnight. We must teach ourselves to drink quality water and how to integrate it in our lives.
Living in a structured body
If we want to sustain our body in good shape (which, in theory, can be an infinite process, and there are also practical examples), then our task is to create a solid structure and maintain the right amount of strength in it. We can start this with the small things, like just paying more attention to what we drink and how we drink it.
It is vitally important to drink structured water in order to not just maintain, but also improve our natural abilities. In fact, water consumption is a very important art and one of the main issues currently facing humanity today. The water a person drinks must sustain his or her inner movements. The determining factor here is the combination of the energy of water and a person’s breath, which can occur only with the help of structured water. It is also important to take baths in natural springs or balance the water in your bathtub by adding different salts. The best and the easiest way to do this is to add tea, mate or grape leaves to the water.
Water that can be called structured must have balanced connections and an informational nature. The fact that scientists cannot figure out the process of ion absorption once again proves that water acts in more complicated ways than used to be accepted in the field. Depending on the structure of water, we can speak of the information coded in it, its genetic memory, and its ability to transfer information.
Actually, the plants that absorb water rich in minerals from the deepest layers of soil, such as grapes, also absorb the information about that place, which they then transfer to people when we drink or eat them. This means that water can change not only the structure inside our bodies, but also the information it contains. And this information is accumulated.
If a nation has suffered through negative conditions for a long period of time, the water, especially water stored deep below the surface, absorbs this negativity. This information then gets crystallized and mixed up in it, which is how people can cause natural disasters by creating informational pressure in the ground, or in other cases, «calm it down.»
Nature grants each and every individual a structured body with its own inner breath. In the Taoist tradition, this is called energy breathing. In other words, we are all born yogis, but eventually become unrecognizable from that state. The worst thing we can do is wash this structured water from our DNA and rob ourselves of the ability to understand and feel our body on a totally different level.
The biggest issue of modern humanity is that we do not feel water or understand the nature of ourselves. This is caused by the fact that the body itself loses its structure, and does not give people a chance to develop their own taste. The quality of water defines the life of our organism and the length of our life.
Daily consumption of water
A total of 30% of our daily consumption can consist of water of any kind. The other 70% should be quality water. The first thing our body needs is not just water, but structure. There are many types of water, but its effect on the human body is determined by its crystallization, the magnetic field of the Earth, and the natural level of energy the water contains (amount of minerals, solar energy, oxygen).
In other words, the more solar energy the water contains, the better it is for us. This type of water can be found in «sun-containing » plants, such as beets, cane, corn, cactus and, of course, grapes.
Clearly, not all liquids from «sun-containing» sources has enough power for us, so we need to learn to get water in its most balanced state, when the connections in it are still at their strongest. That is why the best source of energy is wine. I understand this beverage as specially balanced water, rich in connections containing solar energy. But not every wine fits into this category.
Daily water distribution
A total of 30% of our daily consumption can consist of water of any kind. The remaining 70% must go to high quality water. The first thing our body needs is not just water, but structure. There are many types of water, but its effect on the human organism is determined by its crystallization, the magnetic field of the Earth, and the natural level of energy the water contains (amount of minerals, solar energy, oxygen).
In other words, the more solar energy the water contains, the better it is for us. This type of water can be found in «sun-containing » plants, such as beets, cane, corn, cactus and, of course, grapes. Clearly, not all liquids from «sun-containing» sources have enough power for us, so we need to learn to get water in its most balanced state, so to speak, when the connections in it are still at their strongest. That is why the best source of energy is wine. I understand this beverage as specially balanced water, rich in connections containing solar energy. But not every wine fits into this category.
Only 15-30% of water consumed every day goes to quench thirst. Formula-water (specially structured water rich in minerals that strengthens our body, organs and physiological processes) must constitute at least 30% of daily consumption. Structured water must compose at least 30% as well, adding up to the minimum 60% total of formula-water and structured water required for consumption every day. That is why it is important to treat water as an integral part of nutrition and find high-quality, non-chemical liquids, such as juices, kvass, beer, soups and others.
Formula-water is ideal for the restoration of the body’s destroyed cells. This can be tea, wine or coffee. We should emphasize specifically here that we are talking primarily about water. Not just some tea, but the water we use to make this tea. And it is crucial to know how to ferment water in order to improve its nutritive qualities.
Fermentation changes the composition of water. Fermented milk beverages, including kumis, ayran and others, also fall into this category. Finally, structured water must be at least 70% obtained by natural methods. The remaining 30% can be natural additives only. One example of such water is wine made from special varieties of grapes aged not less than five years, which indicates the self-developing processes it undergoes.
Only if we consume good water daily can we come to the understanding of its essence, minerality, balance and nature. We do not need simply the bitter taste of sulphates, salty taste of chlorides, and acidic taste of manganese and iron salts, but an understanding of the principles of how they function.
It is important for a modern person to maintain the proper water balance. In order to proceed from chaos to structure, we must remember that concentration is an indispensable requirement for this shift to occur. Then we can finally obtain energy from the mere abilities of our own bodies. We can make our body produce more inner energy, which can be used to improve the potential of our personality.